- Restless Native: Episode 8, Stephen Holley, Founder of SIXSITE Gear
Restless Native: Episode 8, Stephen Holley, Founder of SIXSITE Gear
Stephen Holley, a former Navy SEAL and the founder of SIXSITE gear has taken an idea from his house and a side hustle to a company with a serious presence in the industry.
Not only that, but Stephen’s gained all of his momentum while conquering the challenges of keeping his factories right here in the USA.
As you’ll hear us discuss, he was told it shouldn’t be done. They told him he was crazy. And he'd go on to find out out why—this was hard.
But through a series of iterations, failures, and improvements, he seems to have it.
Stephen’s gone from a former Navy SEAL ripping apart clothes in his spare time to sew them back together with his wife’s sewing machine to building a brand that’s got traction.
And a big part of Stephen’s brand is that authentic, made in the USA story.
This is a great conversation. We hope you enjoy it. We also get deep into the Yeti-NRA situation. Brace yourself.
- September 11th and how it changed us all
- Clinical depression
- Sturgill Simpson, Tyler Childers, Chris Stapleton & Jason Isbell
- Let's talk about this gun debate
- Entrepreneurship is hard
- Furthering education
- How to get a job in the industry
- Outdoor content needs to evolve
- Big announcement from Sixsite
- What hunting means to Stephen
- Turkey hunting
- Carry the Load