Festive Christmas Mocktails to Spice Up Your Workday 🎄

Kae's avatar

Are you sure?

This action cannot be undone.

Close

Report Post

Report User

Block User

15 Comments
10 Upvotes
  • Brandon's avatar

    Merry Christmas. Be safe out there. Im on for 24 today!

  • Wade's avatar

    Merry Christmas mam

  • Kae's avatar

    @Brandon you be save out there too!! Can’t be rescuing the firemen all the time 😜

  • Kae's avatar

    @Wade Merry Christmas!!

  • Kae's avatar

    @Kae safe*

  • Brandon's avatar

    @Kae come rescue me 🤣🤣

  • Kae's avatar

    @Brandon that’s like 90% of my job 😂🤣 the other 10% is giving you guys a hard time lol

  • Brandon's avatar

    @Kae Might be long ride all the way to SC 🤣

  • Kae's avatar

    @Brandon it’s ok, I’ll use the lights and sirens 😆

  • Brandon's avatar

    @Kae let me know when you head this way

  • Kae's avatar

    @Brandon will do lol I’m on shift tonight now so it may be a bit lol

  • Brandon's avatar

    @Kae im here til 7 am then im out 🤣

  • Kae's avatar

    @Brandon Same!!

  • Brandon's avatar

    @Kae hope you have to work an arrest soon 🤣🤣. But of course I hope you get ROSC.

  • Kae's avatar

    😂🤣 woooooow!! And I was willing to come save you!

  • Lisa's avatar

    Merry Christmas, Kae!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click here to log in
Kae's avatar

Kae

Wyoming

Ems, Camping, fishing, shooting, hiking, just going on adventures with my kids

Scannable QR code

Use your phone’s camera

Scan the QR code above to join GoWild for free.

Find gear & earn Rewards now.

Share uncensored. Download GoWild.

Scannable QR code

A free social app for outdoorsmen. Share uncensored. Find gear. Earn Rewards.

Scan the QR code with your phone's camera now.

A free social app for outdoorsmen. Share uncensored. Find gear. Earn Rewards.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.