How To Log Time, Trophies, Recipes, Photos & Share
SHARE YOUR STORY
1. Tap the “+” icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. Notice the icons at the top of the screen.
If you are NOT starting an “Activity” Select one of the following:
These are meant for general comments and logging of time that will be categorized into one of the “trails”.
Trophy: If you’ve had a success while hunting or angling and want to get points towards your profile, choose Trophy and fill out the details.
Recipes: Enter in the details and your recipes will be saved on your profile for future reference.
3. Create comments in the text box with what you want to share about your experience.
4. Tap the camera icon (right under the comment box). It will access the photos that are stored on your camera roll or you can take a photo to add it.
5. Tap the icon that looks like a timer. This will take you to the list of options, choose one and enter the amount of time you spent.