GoWild is searching for an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial-minded marketing intern to join our team for a paid six month internship. This is going to be wildly challenging, and fun.
This is an opportunity for someone, who is not afraid of hard work, to be treated like a team member within a quickly growing company. We’re not hiring a coffee gopher—we want a creative, collaborative and motivated individual who can make an impact (although you still have to make your own coffee, but at least the coffee is free).
This is a chance to acquire real life experience in marketing and business management, working with a sophisticated team with over 60 years of combined marketing background.
- Collect data from marketing efforts & create reports
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities
- Manage inventory and merchandise order fulfillment
- Organize and coordinate marketing events
- Passion for the outdoors
- Strong desire to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate with very little hand holding
- You have to be organized—there’s no time for repeating instructions
- Must be available for at least 20 hours a week in Louisville, Kentucky
- Must be currently enrolled in school for computer science, marketing, or business
Recruiters: Don't call us, we'll call you.