GoWild Marketing Intern Position
GoWild is searching for an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial-minded marketing intern to join our team for a paid six month internship. This is going to be wildly challenging, and fun.
This is an opportunity for someone, who is not afraid of hard work, to be treated like a team member within a quickly growing company. We’re not hiring a coffee gopher—we want a creative, collaborative and motivated individual who can make an impact (although you still have to make your own coffee, but at least the coffee is free).
This is a chance to acquire real life experience in marketing and business management, working with a sophisticated team with over 60 years of combined marketing background.
IMPORTANT: We are only accepting applications from those who can work at our office in Louisville, Kentucky. While we appreciate your enthusiasm for GoWild, applications for remote positions will not be considered or acknowledged.
- Collect data from marketing efforts & create reports
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities
- Manage inventory and merchandise order fulfillment
- Organize and coordinate marketing events
- Passion for the outdoors
- Strong desire to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate with very little hand holding
- You have to be organized—there’s no time for repeating instructions
- Must be available for at least 20 hours a week in Louisville, Kentucky
- Must be currently enrolled in school for computer science, marketing, or business
Recruiters: Don't call us, we'll call you.