GoWild is looking for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator who's hungry, ready to make their mark, and most importantly, can drive customer acquisitions and engagement.
Love the outdoors, too? You might be perfect.
Other skills you'll need: The ability to monitor progress for our Client Partners within the GoWild ad network. A knack for tracking our own advertising across multiple channels and niche targeted ad campaigns. An evolving grasp of digital advertising is a must. And an ability to interact directly with Client Partners professionally is a must.
We move fast. You will be expected to work with our Sales & Marketing team. This role reports to the CEO.
- Monitor digital marketing stats, including digital media placement, marketing database, ASO, email, and SEO/SEM. Will include managing creative in the proprietary GoWild ad network
- Must generate creative marketing campaign concepts—we want your ideas
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) for both GoWild and our Brand Partners
- Identify trends and opportunities within the outdoors industry
- Managing our eComm, from fulfillment to optimizing for sales (minimal)
- Build monthly reports for Sales Team and our Client Partners.
- Finding and advocating for value for Client Partners within the GoWild platform.
- Review and manage creation of proposal documents for potential Client Partners.
- Manage Marketing and Sales tasks for Directors and CEO in traffic system.
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Strong internship background preferred. Must have internship or 1 year of experience for consideration.
- Great communication skills.
- Understanding of the latest trends and best practices in app / mobile marketing and measurement (we're going to ask you)
- Experience with Shopify, Mailchimp, Google Analytics or Firebase is a bonus but not required
Must-Haves for all GoWild Team Members
- Must be a self-starter and driven. Hand-holding is for toddlers.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to manage up. You have to keep your own projects on time, on budget and on point. Leadership also expects you to speak up when we're wrong.
- And must NOT have an ego. Seriously.
About Our Culture
- Fun team and working environment.
- Flex days: Life is busy—sometimes you need flexibility. We get it. We offer one remote day per week, pending you're still busting your hump to GoWild.
- Wild Week: 1 Week of bonus vacation time, pending you spend it outside.
- Very good healthcare (health, dental and vision)
- Failure is encouraged here. Without failure, we're not taking risks. Without risks, there is no reward. No one is here just for a paycheck, we all strive for better.
- We buy your residential hunting and fishing license, and will pay for up to $100 annually in backcountry hiking permits.
Meet a few of the Wild Ones:
Who you'll be working with is as important as where, because the team and culture that team creates is what makes a "job" rewarding. Below are just a few of the people who you'll be interacting with on the day-to-day.
Brad Luttrell, Cofounder, CEO
• Prior to GoWild: Award winning copywriter, digital strategist and creative director
• 11 years of creative, sales and marketing experience
• Avid hunter, angler, runner and hiker
Donovan Sears, Cofounder, Chief Product Designer
• 22 years of user experience and design experience
• Has led hundreds of websites and branding projects
• Passionate outdoors enthusiasts
Jacob Knight, Director of Business Development
• 15 years in Sales & Marketing
• Deep understanding of tech's impact on the bottom line
• Hardcore fly fisherman and bass angler.
Arica Johnson, Director of Marketing, Creative
• 11 years of creative & marketing experience
• Served as award-winning designer and creative director previously
• Avid camper, and lover of hot weather and direct sunshine
This role is not available for remote or contract positions. This is a full-time gig at our Louisville, Ky. office.
Send a cover letter and résumé to Brad: brad at timetogowild dot com. If you fail to send both files, you will not get a response.
Recruiters: We'll call you