GoWild is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist who's hungry, ready to make their mark, and most importantly, can drive customer acquisitions and engagement.
Love the outdoors, too? You might be perfect.
Other skills you'll need: Ability to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels. An evolving and sophisticated grasp of digital advertising is a must.
We move fast. You will be expected to work with our creative team to test and iterate quickly. You're going to have failures here. If you don't, you're not taking enough risks. If taking chances makes you squeamish, abort now—this role is not for you.
As an outdoor tech startup, we are taking a path untraveled. There is no roadmap to success. We just know our best path forward is found by taking chances. We learn from those failures, improve, iterate and take a step forward.
You're still reading this. We must have your attention. If you meet the qualifications below, please apply.
This role reports to the CEO.
Must-Haves for all GoWild Team Members
About Our Culture
Who you'll be working with is as important as where, because the team and culture that team creates is what makes a "job" rewarding. Below are just a few of the people who you'll be interacting with on the day-to-day.
Brad Luttrell, Cofounder, CEO
• Prior to GoWild: Award winning copywriter, digital strategist and creative director
• 10 years of creative, sales and marketing experience
• Avid hunter, angler, runner and hiker
Donovan Sears, Cofounder, Chief Product Designer
• 20 years of user experience and design experience
• Has led hundreds of websites and branding projects
• Passionate outdoors enthusiasts
Zack Grimes, Cofounder, Chief Analytics Officer
• 10 years as a Data Scientist
• Masters from Northwestern in Predictive Analytics
• Sasquatch in Residence for GoWild (seriously, just wait until you see his hair/beard—it's impressive)
Chris Gleim, Cofounder, Chief Development Officer
• 10 years of development experience
• Built 4 apps for Coca-Cola (1 in partnership with the Olympics), once launched a satellite for NASA
• An avid hiker and crossfitter, Chris has already worked out and done a bike ride before most people even wake up
Our development team is a group of rockstars, having worked on some major fitness apps prior, and built some incredible backend systems.
This role is not available for remote or contract positions. This is a full-time gig at our Louisville, Ky. office.