GoWild integrates with all Garmin wearable smartwatches to track adventures, and share your activities. GoWild members can share digital stories in the form of an interactive post, which showcases your activity's mileage, biometric data, elevation change and photos captured, all on a timeline.
Possibly the most unique feature is the ability to feel your heart rate through the phone’s haptics at any given moment during a logged activity.
Join the Community in Sharing Your Story
• Accurately track distance, elevation and air temp.*
• Map is anonymized, never showing roads, cities, markers and limiting zoom ability. We never give up your honey hole. Just rough topo and water features.
• We'll track your photos and pull them in for you—you can sort before you post.
• Relive your OMG moment to show off when your heart jumped. You and friends can feel the heart rate shift through the phone's haptics.
Don't have a Garmin Wearable?
That's ok! You can enjoy GoWild without syncing a Garmin device. But here's a review of some popular Garmin wearables if you're ready to sync up!
How to Set Up Your Garmin Device on GoWild
* Air temp only available on some devices
If you’re having any issues with syncing your device whatsoever, fill out the form below.