Director of Sales & Account Management
High Level Objectives
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Developing positive relationships and handling clients’ creative and marketing needs with the help of a creative team or contractors
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks
We are looking for a qualified sales and account manager to join our team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with clients and overseeing sales. Oh, and you best love something about the outdoors (hunting, hiking, fishing, etc.).
The Director of Sales & Account Management will work to achieve clients' goals, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. This role should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle client needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Excel
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
Email cover letter and resume to brad at timetogowild dot com.