GoWild is always interested in hiring smart, driven people who are passionate about technology, marketing, development, business and most importantly, the outdoors.
We're working on a movement, not a company.
Everything we do is founded in an effort to get people engaged and active in the outdoors. This generates license sales for fish and wildlife agencies, and ultimately helps pay for future conservation efforts.
We're a group of hikers, campers, anglers, bikers, hunters, tri-athletes, and more.
But we don't have you!
Careers at GoWild are awesome because:
• Flexible work schedule — two guaranteed remote mornings or one full remote day per week.
• Bonus vacation days for time outdoors. GoWild team members get bonus days for trips hunting, fishing, camping, etc.
• Great culture. Failure is encouraged here. Without failure, we're not taking risks. Without risks, there is no reward. No one is here just for a paycheck, we all strive for better.
• Great healthcare benefits (health, vision, dental)
• We buy your residential hunting and fishing license, and will pay for up to $100 annually in backcountry permits.
• Company outings & conservation days—we give back. We also have an annual retreat in the woods (2018: Hiking in the Red River Gorge; 2019: Fly Fishing in the Ozarks)
• You can break through the corporate silos and blinders. We encourage people to try new things. We want you to push your boundaries.
None. Check back soon!