Enter to Win a Watch That Keeps Up With You
The Garmin tactix Charlie combines specialized tactical functions with smart features for fitness training and outdoor navigation. This is the device you want for demanding environments. The ultra-rugged, all-black watch features routable color TOPO maps, wrist-based heart rate, fitness training metrics, night vision goggle compatibility and more. Its DLC coated titanium bezel maximizes resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
No matter your outdoor adventures, the Garmin tactix Charlie offers a high-performance way to track details and is compatible with your GoWild app.
Premius GPS Watch & Tactical Features
- 1.2” high-resolution, sunlight-readable display with domed sapphire lens; switch between daytime use and night vision goggle compatibility
- Includes preloaded TOPO mapping plus routable map navigation
- Rugged design includes a black diamond-like carbon (DLC) coated titanium bezel, black titanium rear cover and stainless steel buttons — plus built-in Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate¹ monitoring
- Tactical-specific features include Jumpmaster, waypoint projection, dual-position GPS formatting and preloaded tactical activity
- Built-in navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS plus a 3-axis compass, barometer, altimeter and gyroscope
- Up to 12 days battery life in smartwatch mode, up to 20 hours in GPS mode and up to 35 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Compatible with GoWild's Hunting & Fishing Apps
GoWild's Garmin integration allows you to track activities and import them to share your story in a unique way. Track your outdoor activity's data, such as heart rate, mileage, cadence, steps, elevation change and much more. Garmin activities also sync with the photos from your trip, easily importing them to share with the community.
Activities Tracked by GoWild's Garmin Apps
While GoWild will import any Garmin activity, such as running or off roading, you can use our custom apps for Garmin to track the following:
- Saltwater Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Bow Fishing
- Ice Fishing
Enter for a Chance to Win - $750 Value
Download the GoWild app and check out the Giveaway Trail for our Garmin Giveaway post. Comment on that post with what activity you'd be most excited about tracking with your new tactix Charlie!
Giveaway runs from December 22, 2019 to December 28, 2019 at 11:59 pm EST. One winner will be chosen at random and announced on December 29, 2019. One entry per account. Multiple comments do not result in multiple entries. Learn more about Garmin at http://bit.ly/GoWildwithGarmin
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Partner News
The ultimate combination of two prestigious brands! Federal Ammunition is giving away their official branded YETI Roadie 20 Cooler. This small but mighty outdoor cooler is ready to hit the road, whether you're in for a day at the range or the tailgate. Read how to enter!
WOOX was founded on a passion for perfection. They love nothing more than creating aesthetically pleasing, practical and sustainable products that will last not only for the job today, but for the task of the next generation. They are giving away their Rock 62 Micarta knife and genuine leather knife sheath!
Most shooters struggle with the punishing effects of recoil, so FalconStrike created the New Multi-Fit Hydraulic Recoil Pad that utilizes dampening technology borrowed from the aerospace industry that dramatically reduces recoil to give shooters greater accuracy, less flinching and more endurance.Read for more details on this giveaway!