Hold onto your butts, folks. It's about to get real.
You better put away those high-dollar, carbon-activated socks—because this new version of GoWild is going to knock your socks off. Heck, it’ll disintegrate them.
Since launching on iOS in September 2017, GoWild has added tens of thousands of users into its platform. Android quietly launched in February and officially in March. With Android boasting thousands of users, the overall growth of GoWild is picking up steam.
"We made the decision early that we'd rather build out the functionality no one else had first, then we'd catch up on some of the basics," said Chief Product Designer, Donovan Sears. "Today catchup time is over. We're really excited to get this release out there, but we're already looking at new feature updates within the next few weeks. There is no looking back, only forward."
GoWild 2.0 hits the AppStore and Google Play Store today and has a whole host of new features. Those include:
- Direct Messaging is here! Check the notifications tab.
- You can Follow Buddies. Find your Buddies Trail in the Explore Tab (via the compass at the bottom).
- The app is much faster now and stores less data on your phone. The next version will have even more speed improvements.
- We made recipe ingredients better. Because better ingredients, better apps.
- Checking comment and like notifications is a breeze now. It takes you right there. Oooooh, pretty cool.
- Fixed that pesky bug with the recipe steps.
- You can pull down to refresh comments and likes while viewing a post.
- You can have Jeremiah Doughty’s world famous venison meatballs delivered to your door… Just kidding. Wasn’t sure if you were paying attention.
We already have the next release in the works. It has a few more fancy features and bug fixes. That’ll be here within the next few weeks.
Update your Android or iPhone app now!
If you want to hear about app updates and learn about our Co-Founder, check out our podcast, Restless Native. Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in News
GoWild members spoke up about what hunting brands you would like to see in Gearbox and we listened. We just added throusands of new products from brands like Sitka, Scent Blocker, Kryptek, Hot Shot, GoPro (and many more). You can now find these brands in Gearbox for purchase, tag them in comments and posts to dialogue about with other members, add your reviews, or add them to your Setups!
I’m new to fishing and have no idea what gear to even start with. What I thought would be an easy search in Google for “beginner fishing setup” turned into complicated terms that a newbie like me didn’t understand. After getting recommendations from members in GoWild, I've created a list of setups for adults, youth and even saltwater basic fishing setups.