ALPS OutdoorZ provides affordable, performance-driven hunting gear. Among our favorites of the ALPS gear are the packs. Designed by experienced hunters, ALPS' gear stands up to the extreme conditions you demand.
This week we have the second of several Giveaways from our partnership with ALPS. This one includes a rugged waterproof duffle and a versatile day pack.
Crusader X, Large Waterproof Duffle | $130
The combination of 1680D TPU material, welded seams and a roll-top closure with protective lid all work together to make the Crusader X the ultimate waterproof duffle. The roll-top lid seals out moisture and the compression straps stabilize the load while minimizing space. Adjustable and removable backpack straps make carrying the Crusader X hands-free and comfortable. It's hands-free hauling capability, large storage capacity and waterproof design make the Crusader X perfect for hauling gear in and out of the field or ideal for packing for a trip.
- Durable, waterproof 1680D TPU construction with welded seams
- Roll-top closure with protective lid
- Removable, adjustable padded backpack straps
- Padded handle wrap
- Additional grab handles on each end
- Dual top compression straps
- Available in two sizes: Standard & Large
- Lycra shoulder straps for added comfort with load lifters
- 1680D Nylon Ballistic Fabric used throughout pack for unmatched strength
- Hypalon used at stress points and extra lashing points
- Organizational front pocket keeps gear at your finger tips
- Drop down pocket to carry your gun or bow securely
- Quiver holder using unique bungee and cord lock design
- Waist belt can accommodate clip-style holsters so you can securely carry a hand gun
- Center aluminum stay
- Rain cover included
- Hydration pocket and port
Some lucky buck or doe is going to win this sweet prize setup and have $300 of ALPS gear shipped right to their door. For free!
How to Enter for a Chance to Win
You cannot enter here. Comments on the blog do not count towards an entry. Pull out your GoWild app and tap the compass, then Giveaways! Find the post about ALPS then read the instructions at the bottom! The winner will be announced on September 23 via the GoWild app.