GIVEAWAY: 6TH SENSE LURES PRIZE PACKAGE | $150 VALUE
OK, anglers (and those who want to be), we reeled in a great partner for this one. We have a boat load—literally—of 6th Sense Lures and swag to give out.
As many of you know, our Chief Strategy Officer, John Hunter, also doubles as a pro angler. John is proudly sponsored by 6th Sense Lures, and has worked with Casey and the team for years. We're proud to extend that relationship and bring them into this week's giveaway.
"When I’m on the water, I want to use nothing but the best. 6th Sense Lures makes that possible. Their products are second to none, and their innovative processes are constantly evolving to give anglers the edge on the competition," said John Hunter.
Here's what's up for grabs:
- SnapBack hat
- Fishing decal
- Speed Glide 100 - Bluegill Juice
- Quake Lipless Crankbait - Q70 - Violent Panda
- SplashBanks - Shad Greens 70 mm - 3/8oz
- 6th Sense Divine Shakey Head - Black 3/8oz 6/o
- Divine ScrewLock Swimbait Jig Heads Live Shad - 3/8oz 5/0 (3 Pack)
- Divine Swim Jig - Pro Blue Shad - 3/8oz
- Movement L7 - Chartreuse Black Back
- Movement 80X - Copper Green Shad
- Snatch 70FRS - Chrome Shiner
- Snatch 70FRS - Lava Treuse
- Snatch 70FRS - Live Chrome Threadfin
- Hybrid Jig - Pumpkin Blue Melon 3/8oz - Standard
- Crush 50X - Blue-Treuse Shad
- Crush 50X - Chrome Shiner
- Crush 75X - Live Baby Bluegill
- Crush 100X - Mountain Dewey
About 6th Sense
6th Sense began with a custom painting crankbait operation in a Texas dorm room. The art of re-awakening a customer's old, faded fishing lure with a vibrant color scheme was something that caught anglers' attention. 6th Sense discovered a clever niche that was virtually missing from the fishing industry and decided to run with it. As demand increased, the 6th Sense brand evolved into the highly reputable fishing tackle supplier that it is today.
How to Enter
Pull out your GoWild app. Tap the compass then find the Giveaways Trail. You'll find a post from us with a picture of the gear. Answer the question, and you're done!